Looking for some special Mothers Day quotes to share with your loved one this year occasion?
Yes, it is that Mother’s day is an occasion celebrated in different ways to honor and express our love to our mothers. But the most simple and popular way is to write a card including Mothers day quotes to wish her all the best!
Before going into detail, I’ll help you know about the 2022 mothers day and its significance so that you can easily use your own way to honor your Mom:
When is Mothers day in 2022?
Mother’s Day comes and reminds every one of us to think about our Mom and do something to honor them!
Mother’s Day is an occasion that falls on the second Sunday of May every year.
The 2022 Mother’s Day will be observed on 8th May 2022.
The Significance of Mothers day
In other ways, Mother’s day is also a day for mothers to break away from the day-to-day activities. In America, there are many children who will cook for their Mom, prepare breakfast in the morning or take her out for dinner on this so Special Mother’s day.
As it is true, we should always honor our mothers in any form or at any time of every single day. But it’s still better to have a day, an occasion that everyone has a formal opportunity to do something special for the mothers around us.
And the most simple and popular way to show your honor to your Mom is to write a card with Mother’s day quotes for her to wish her all the best and express your appreciation.
Best Heart Touching Mothers day quotes in 2022
But you are wondering how to write or what words to use for the different receivers?
Don’t worry as I’m here to help!
Below I’ll suggest for you some Mothers day quotes, wishes for each quote for each different objects like:
- Happy Mothers day quotes for mom
- Mothers day funny quotes
- Happy mothers day quotes to daughters
- Mothers day quotes for friends
- Mothers day quotes for mom who passed away
You can refers to these quotes and send the wishes for suitable receiver on Mother’s day:
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes For Mom
Mother’s Day is the right occasion to say how appreciated and cherished you feel for her. If you are in two minds about what to write to her on this day, refer the meaning quotes list I gathered for you below. You mother, she’ll definitely be touching when hearing your heart:
1. “Mom, we hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day and feel sincerely loved on this important day.” – Unknown
2. “Mom, have a wonderful Mother’s Day! Thank you for being such a strong mother; you are the glue that holds our family together. We adore you.” – Unknown
3. “Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother on the planet. Have a wonderful day!” – Unknown
4. “Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! We adore you, dearest mother in the world, and we wish you a happy Mother’s Day!” – Joseph Johnson
5. “Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother on the face of the planet!” – Unknown
6. “Happy Mother’s Day to my mother, who is the most unselfish, caring, and kind person I have ever met. Thank you so much for what you’ve done for me!” – Unknown
7. “Thank you for everything, Mom. You’ve raises in me the principles and morals that I need to be a good person. I’m smitten with you! Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
8. “I wish you a wonderful Mother’s Day! And I couldn’t have asked for a better mother than you.” – Unknown
9. “I wish you a wonderful Mother’s Day. Thank you for being there for me at all times!” – Unknown
10. “Thank you for everything you do for our family, and happy Mother’s Day to you, Mom. Without you, we’d be completely lost. You’re fantastic!” – Unknown
Sweet Happy Mothers Day quotes for mom to warm her heart
1. “Mother’s Day greetings to one *super* mother – We are extremely fortunate to have you! Thank you for everything you do!” – Unknown
2. “Mom, have a wonderful Mother’s Day! I consider myself extremely lucky to have you as my Mom. Thank you for always believing in me and for going out of your way to help me. I adore you. Happy Mother’s Day“- Unknown
3. “Happy Mother’s Day to the most wonderful mother in the world. Thank you for all the diaper changes, lunchtimes (even when I toss my food on the floor), and wardrobe changes. You’re very great!” – Unknown
4. “Happy Mother’s Day to my mother, who is the most unselfish, caring, and kind person I have ever met. Thank you so much for all things you’ve done for me!” – Unknown
5. “Thank you for everything, Mom. You’ve instilled in me the principles and morals that I need to be a good person. I’m smitten with you! Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
6. “You are our true north now and every day. We love you to the moon and back. Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
7. “Happy Mother’s Day to the world’s loveliest, kindest, and most loving mom. We love you to bits!”
8. “To the most incredible mother on the face of the planet… you! Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being so fantastic a Mother.” – Unknown
9. “Happy Mother’s Day to the most wonderful mother! We don’t say it often enough, but we appreciate everything you do for us on a daily basis. You are the one who keeps our family together!” – Unknown
10. “The only thing better than having you as my mother is having you as my grandchildren’s grandmother.Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
Mothers Day Funny Quotes
Looking for some funny quote to share with your mom or her friend? Scroll down to choose one from these quotes, these funny mom quotes are relatable can be referred to you:
1. “Mom, you did a fantastic job! I turned out fantastically! Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
2. “Happy Mother’s Day. OMG, my mother was completely correct in everything she said!” – Unknown
3. “Happy Mother’s Day, everyone! I’m sorry I messed up your vagina.” – Unknown
4. “Moms! They’re just like their fathers, but smarter! Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
5. “Happy Mother’s Day to someone who physically carried me for 9 months and financially for 29 years!” – Unknown
7. “Giving birth isn’t a Mother’s sacrifice… It’s been 9 months since I’ve had any wine.” – Unknown
8. “Mom, thank you for the genes that gave me these insane good looks! Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
9. “I adore you, Mom, and your ridiculously long voicemails.” – Unknown
10. “Look at me, you’re a fantastic mother.” – Unknown
12. “Thank you for putting up with my nonsense, Mom. Also, I apologize for swearing so much. Happy Mother’s Day!”
13. “Ain’t no hood like the MOTHERHOOD” – Unknown
14. “Life does not come with an instruction manual, but it does come with a mother. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
15. “There were only two options on my mother’s menu: take it or leave it.” – Unknown
Happy Mothers Day Quotes To Your Daughters Being A Mom
There is a intangible bonds between a Mom and her daughter. No matter how old a daughter gets, she is still a little sweet girl to Mom. Today she turn over a Mother, it’s the best time to wish her all the best on this Mother’s Day:
1. “Happy Mother’s Day and thank you for helping me be such a happy grandmother!” – Unknown
2. “To the most incredible mother on the face of the planet… you! Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being so fantastic a Mother.” – Unknown
4. “Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we weep, and sometimes we just sit quietly together and watch the world go by… We will always be the greatest friends, no matter what life throws at us.” – Unknown
5. “You are an incredible mother. Words seem inadequate to express how proud I am for you. Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
6. “And now you’re being a mom, hope you can feel a little of joy I felt when I had you, my sweetheart daughter.”- Unknown
7. “I know we don’t always agree as mother and daughter, but we’ll always be heart to heart. Happy Mother’s day, my sweetheart” – Unknown
8. “Regardless of what we are going through, how far apart we are and how often we squabble as mother and daughter. Finally, you that I will always be by your side, love you as you love your children.”- Unknown
Sweet Mother’s day quotes for friends
If you want to to wish your friend a Happy Mother’s Day with some thing cool but sweet, browse these special quotes to find your own way to say it:”You make being a wonderful mom appear so easy! You, my dear buddy, have always been an inspiration to me.” – Unknown
1. “Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mother I’ve ever met and the best friend I’ve ever had!”- Unknown
2. “I just wanted to say Happy Mother’s Day to my bestie. I’ve seen firsthand how fortunate your children are to have you as their mother.” – Unknown
3. “Another reason I’m so proud to call you my best friend is that you’re such a wonderful mother. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
4. “I’d want you to be my mother if you weren’t my best friend. I hope your Mother’s Day is just as wonderful as yours.” – Unknown
5. “Happy Mother’s Day to my dearest friend, who is also a fierce mother.”- Unknown
6. “Do whatever makes you feel bright and cheery on the inside! A Friend Who Shines wishes you a Happy Mother’s Day.” – Unknown
7. “Happy Mother’s Day! There is a slew of reasons to throw a party for a friend like you that you’ll never forget.” – Unknown
8. “Happy Mother’s Day! You’re a good mother and friend. I hope your day is filled with happiness!” – Unknown
9. “Happy Mother’s Day! I hope these aren’t your only flowers today; you deserve a bouquet! My fantastic friend, have a wonderful day.” – Unknown
There may some can’t spend time with Mom, so Mother’s Day may be the bittersweet reminder. These missing quote for passed away Mom may help heal your soul while remembering her beautiful memories:
1. “I desperately need you, Mother, and I wish you were here. However, knowing that I did everything I could for you gives me comfort. To the heavens, Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
2. “Mother, I know that despite the fact that I do not have you physically, you are the light of my eyes and the direction of my life. I miss you so much” – Unknown
3. “Mother, you taught me everything except how to live without you, and I miss you so much Happy Mother’s day in Heaven!” – Booki Nova
4. “I am confident that you hold a key position in God’s army of angels. You were an amazing person, and I still remember what you taught me. Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
5. “I’ll take you with me wherever I go, in every action and decision. You are my inner strength, and I love you with all my heart, no matter how rarely I see you. Mom, have a wonderful day!” – Unknown
Your mother is the most important person in your life regardless of your age. Find a special way to show how much you love your Mom. If your Mom passed a way, honor and remember moms in heaven, such as planting a flower, playing her favorite music or reminding her with beautiful memories with a Mother’s Day Gift.