Losing a mother is a very painful thing. You don’t need to force yourself to get over her loss, but learn to accept it, deal with it, keep remembering your Mom, and always wish for the best for her.
In this blog, you’ll get to know why it hurts so much after losing a Mother, how to get over it, and how to write Happy Birthday Mom in heaven wishes quotes from son and daughter on a card for Mom in heaven birthday.
The Reason Why It Hurts So Much After Losing A Mother?
Isn’t that an obvious thing?
..that losing a mother is one of the hardest losses in our life. So it is totally natural to feel hurt badly that way.
Mother is the world to a person, she is one of the few people in your life that love you unconditionally. She gives birth to you, raises you, cares for you, and accepts you the way you are without getting anything back. Therefore, the love from Mom can never be replaced.
As you grow up, you realize more and more clearly that the mother is the most important person. When losing your Mom, some people say that it’s like losing a part of yourself, but the fact is that it hurts badly like only of your anchors had been severed.
And you know what?
You did not “lose” your mother – Just say this to be polite, but in truth, somehow you have become un-mothered, like the wild hiker who saw off her arm to be armless. It feels violent. And when that comes, the pain travels all the way down to your ligaments and bones.
Your mother was your first firm foundation, literally, your first home, the universe from which you were formed.
So when losing a mother, you can hardly get over it… but you’ll come to accept it and live your life as she wants you to.
So…How To Get Over The Loss Of Mother?
The truth is that saying goodbye to your mother is a pain we all must face someday. But knowing that doesn’t make it easier for you to do.
Although there is nothing that can replace the presence of your mother, somehow there are ways to help ease the loss and cope with your grief:
Allow Yourself To Feel What You Feel
Losing a loved one is a very painful thing, especially losing the most important one, your mother. So don’t force yourself to smile or to be happy.
“IT’S OK NOT TO BE OK”. Just cry if you can, just be sad and do miss your mother as long as you want.
Don’t Put A Time Limit On Your Grief
Some people will try to speed up the grieving process for you. They will try to keep you busy, and some won’t mention your Mom for fear of hurting you.
But you don’t have to try to be, to behave as nothing happened, it will soon catch up to you. You’re going to feel it at some points. It’s the best way that you let it happen when it happens.
Honor Your Mom In Heaven
Losing Mom is hard to go over, but knowing that she rests in peace in Heaven is the greatest consolation for the ones who have suffered from tough times.
There are many ways to keep memories of your Mom. You may keep her beautiful pictures in a scrapbook, store her videos or just by a simple way, celebrate her occasion,…
Sometimes, it’s a good way that you celebrate her occasions by writing quotes for your Mom in heaven, getting a memorial canvas to hang over the wall, or a memorial blanket that includes her message, her images…
Smile And Live Your Life As She Wants You To
One thing that cannot be argued is that no matter where Mom is, she never expects you to be in pain and not face life forever. All she wants is to see you healthy and happy.
So don’t force yourself to get over her loss but learn to accept it, deal with it, keep remembering your Mom, and always wish for the best for Mom in Heaven
How To Show Missing Mom In Heaven And Say Happy Birthday To My Mom In Heaven
The best and most meaningful way to wish a happy birthday to Mom in Heaven is to write a handwritten wish for her or use a “Happy Birthday Mom in Heaven quote or poem” to show your gratitude to her.
As long as you are sincere, even if your mother couldn’t receive your card physically, she’ll still receive your wish from the heart and you’ll know she’d deeply appreciate your words.
50 Heartfelt Happy Birthday Mom In Heaven Wishes And Quotes
These are some best son daughter missing mom in heaven quotes to say “Happy birthday in heaven mom”
Happy Birthday Mom In Heaven Wishes And Quotes
1. “I cried many times but I know all the tears in the world can’t bring you back. As you celebrate your birthday today, I want to wish you forever peace and happiness. ”
2. “When I needed to laugh, you were there. When I needed to cry, you were there. Even though life has its ups and downs, your love is the same. Even today, I feel the radiance of your love everywhere I go. Thanks, Mom. Happy Birthday.”
3. Even though you are no longer with me, I know that you will never be. You are looking down and smiling every day. Even though the days are tough without you, I’m still optimistic. Every early morning, I can feel your embrace from Heaven. Happy birthday, mom.
4. On this day, we remember your love, your light, and all that you have done for us. Have a wonderful birthday in Heaven, Mom.
5. Time goes by but there isn’t a day that I don’t think of you. Your generosity, your kindness, your love lives through your children every day. Happy birthday, mom.
6. If I could hold your hand one more time or hug you one last time, I would never let you go. But now I know you’re in a place where God can love you. Happy birthday dearest mother.
7. As the angels sing to you today, remember that your family misses you every day. Happy birthday, mom.
8. Lord, please tell my Mom that I will forever love her and that I will miss her every inch of it. Give her the best possible treatment as she celebrates her birthday today!
9. Mom, you will forever hold a place in my heart. No one can fill the void you have left but I rest assured knowing that we will meet again one day. Happy birthday, mom.
10. You were very beautiful at heart. There is grace and elegance in everything you do. I hope one day I can be like you. I miss you, mom. Enjoy everything during the day.
11. Dear Mom, I want you to know that we really love you and miss you even though you’re no longer with us. In heaven, I want you to be happy and wish you a happy birthday.
12. Your love, care, and selflessness will never be defeated. No one can compare with the strength you have given me. So, on your birthday, I take the time to say thank you for being my only mother. Happy birthday, with love.
13. No billion words can describe how much your daughter misses you today, my dearest mother. You are truly the greatest treasure of my life. Miss you and happy birthday mom in heaven.
14. I am proud to say that I am your daughter, Mom. Until we meet in Heaven, I will be the light reflecting your kindness and love. Happy Birthday.
15. So many memorable memories that I will keep forever. You will never be far from me, especially today because I miss your place in my life. Happy birthday mom in heaven.
16. There’s never been a day that I’m not with you but now, I can rest easy knowing that your love will never fade away. Either way, I know you’re belittling me, smiling, and maybe smiling. Every single one of your suggestions reminds me that I am one of the luckiest kids ever. Happy birthday mom in Heaven.
17. My dearest mother, there are no words that can fully describe how much I miss you today. You will always be the most valuable part of my life. Happy birthday mom in heaven.
18. Mom, you enriched my life and made me who I am today. I’m missing you so much, especially today on your birthday. I want you to enjoy your birthday in heaven. I love you very much. Miss you and happy birthday Mother in heaven.
19. Mom, today you may be gone, but in my heart, your love and memories will forever remain. Enjoy your special day in heaven, dear mother.
20. When I needed to laugh, you were there. When I needed to cry, you were there too. Even though life has its ups and downs, your love is the same. Even today, I still feel the radiance of your love everywhere I go. Thanks, Mom. Happy birthday to my mother in heaven.
21. You are always loved, forever missed and on this day and always, I send you a kiss to Heaven. Happy birthday, I miss you in heaven.
22. Even though you’re no longer with us, I’m glad you’re with your Maker. And I thank God that I have been blessed with a mother like you. Happy birthday, miss you in heaven.
23. Even though it’s painful, we continue to celebrate your birthday every year. We all work hard to create a great birthday party for everyone who misses you. Happy birthday, miss you in heaven.
24. As the angels sing to you today, remember that I miss you every day. Happy birthday, miss you, happy birthday mom in heaven.
25. You are always loved, forever missed. On this day, I want to send lots of hugs and kisses to Heaven for you. Happy birthday to my mother in heaven.
26. Happy birthday to the strongest woman I have ever known. You are no longer with me but I feel your love every day. I love you and miss you in heaven.
27. Today is your birthday but it’s sad that you can no longer celebrate with us. Happy birthday mom in heaven! Know that you will be forever remembered with much love not only today but for every day of my life!. Thanks, Mom. Happy Birthday.
28. Today and always, one thing is always true that I am forever grateful to have a mother like you. Happy birthday mom in heaven.
29. Time goes by but not a day goes by that I don’t think of you. Your generosity, your kindness, your love live through your children every day. Happy birthday, mom.
30. Mom, you may be gone today, but your love and memories will forever remain in my heart. Enjoy your special day in heaven, dear mother.
31. Mom, thank you for being there, thick and thin. I look forward to the day we meet again. Happy birthday mom in heaven.
32. For many years, you have been my guide. Now you are the angel always by my side. Miss you and happy birthday mom in heaven.
33. Even though you are gone, I will continue to celebrate you with all my heart and soul. I send my love to Mom in Heaven, I wish you a happy birthday.
34. You love listening to music a lot, so I’ll play all your favorite tunes to celebrate your birthday. I hope you like them. Happy birthday to my mother in heaven.
35. Your love, caring attitude, and selflessness will never be defeated. No one can compare with the strength you have given me. On your birthday, I take the time to say thank you for being my only mother. Happy birthday mom in heaven, with love.
Happy Birthday Mom In Heaven Quotes From Daughter
36. I couldn’t hold back my tears, because I’m so sad that you’re gone. At the same time, I’m glad I know you’re in a better place and your face always has a smile on it as I wish you this glorious birthday. Miss you and happy birthday mom in heaven.
37. Your love for me knows no bounds while you are here. I know you will continue to love me in heaven. Wish you unlimited fun. Happy birthday, I miss you in heaven.
38. Mom, the day you died was the saddest day of my life. I know that wherever you are, you are happy and free from all the troubles in life. I know that one day you will be with me in heaven. Happy birthday, miss you in heaven.
39. There are so many memorable memories that I will remember forever. I know you are always here for me, especially today as I remember your life and all the moments we shared together. Happy birthday mom in heaven.
40. An angel on earth and now an angel in heaven. I know you’ll continue to watch me from above, Mom. Happy birthday mom in heaven.
41. Not only did I lose my mother, but I also lost my best friend. I can tell you anything because you understand me and want the best for me. On this big day, I wish you nothing but the best wherever you are, my daughter.
42. I look up at the sky and I know you’re up there with the stars, shining so bright. Happy birthday mom from your daughter.
43. I thought that each passing day would make the pain of losing you more bearable. Unfortunately, it doesn’t get any better, especially on your birthday. Dear mom, your little daughter will always love you. Happy birthday mom!
44. Mom, you will forever hold a place in my heart. No one can fill the void you have left but I rest assured knowing that we will meet again one day. Happy birthday mom in heaven, your daughter.
45. When I think of my mother, I smile because God has blessed me with a wonderful mother. Although you are gone, the love in your memory still calms me. Happy birthday and miss you, mom in heaven!
46. Have a wonderful birthday mom. Even though you are not here with me in person, I will celebrate your birthday like we always do because I keep you alive in my heart. Happy birthday from your daughter!
47. Happy birthday mom in heaven. How much I miss you can’t be understood, and no words are enough to describe the void you left in heaven.
48. I love you mom and will always miss you. When I think about the good times we shared, a smile comes to my lips as I look up at the sky. I will still miss you, mom – happy birthday to you in heaven.
49. You are nothing but the best mother and best friend to all of us on earth. You are greatly missed, and we wish you a very happy birthday.
50. Mom, did you receive all of our past birthday wishes when visiting your final resting place? Happy birthday, mom again. We love you.
You may also like: As I Sit In Heaven – The Poem That Touches Your Heart